Place Your Advert here- Ad-Dynamo

Monday 17 June 2013

Pasuma Wonder Joins Twitter As Don Jazzy, 9nice and Olamide Tweets Welcome Messages


Fuji music star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, is the latest Nigerian celebrity to join the social network, Twitter, with the handle @pasuma_wonder.

Don Jazzy,9nice and Olamide were available to welcome the fuji musician to twitter.Below are the welcome tweets:

@DONJAZZY: Baba oooo I heard U’re now on twitter. Much love and respect. I be #TeamPasuma ooo#IDJA osheeeeee cc @tiwasavage”, Donjazzy tweeted; as Pasuma replied: “@pasuma_wonder16h @DONJAZZY is someone I admire a lot. If I weren’t a Fuji artist, I’d”

@olamide_ybnl#Pasuma baba. Ijaya gbogbo won. #Welcome on board. #Bado #Ybnl dey hail oo Se ko wale….? While ‘paso’ as pasuma his fondly called, replied with, “@pasuma_wonder Ko durosoke ooo”

@i_am9ice: Baba olorioko kaafata! #Oganla1 I just heard from my publicist dat u’re now on twitter. #Welcome ooo #9ice #Adigun says so…”

No comments:

Post a Comment