Place Your Advert here- Ad-Dynamo

Saturday 30 March 2013

'Kanye West' May Name Next Album - 'I Am God'

                                      
                           Kanye

The public may not have heard the last from 'Kanye West' ,the popular Hip-hop artist.

Reports and close pal to the rapper have confirmed that Kanye is serious about naming his next hit

'I Am God'.

Recent Interviews granted byWest also suggests that his next hit may probably take up the name.

Furthermore, his ego seem to be taking a serious toll on as he once said:

“I believe in Jesus as an icon, but I don’t feel the responsibility to put my life on Jesus. I feel I need to

take responsibility for my own successes and failures. … Christianity is embedded in who I am, so I

will still say things like this is a blessing, amen, and still say prayers; things that your grandmother

embedded in you,” West said during a in the interview according to the Christian Post.

Welldone Bro!

1 comment:

  1. Wen a man gets to dis point of self glory he is definately inviting destruction.

    ReplyDelete